Sunday, November 14, 2010

IPhone Goodies by Kate Spade

 
Kate Spade has come out with a cute new line of cell phone case covers for the IPhone 4. She offers a selection of soft silicon cases as well as hard cases. They are adorable and they actually fit the phone properly unlike the Juicy Couture case that I purchased for my previous IPhone 3G.

The Juicy case completely covered a vital sensor and when I realized that this case was the reason why my phone was not working properly, they refused to take it back and gave me an extremely hard time. The lady at the store up in Palo Alto said that it was a dysfunction of the IPhone, not their case. This was funny to me because wasn't the case made for the IPhone? If my phone was the problem and the case does not work on my phone, then what is the function of the case? What was it made for? Ridiculous.

This Kate Spade case is adorable, fully functional and all together a dream!

Check out her site or stores for more designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment