Sunday, November 7, 2010

Twilight Freshface Glow

I love eye makeup and I have a plethora of lip glosses; however, I don't really use that much face makeup. I reserve powder and foundation for when I'm dressing up and for those times when I want to make sure I look polished. But for the most part I stick to tinted moisturizer and a few swipes of bronzer.

But then I discovered Fresh's Twilight Freshface Glow. It can be used as a primer under foundation or just alone on top of moisturizer. It has a lovely texture and adds just a hint of shimmer. I hesitate to even call it shimmer. It's like "glow" that has been bottled up. I like to mix a little bit with my moisturizer sometimes for that dewy look. It makes you look fresh and young. If you don't want to go all over with it, you can use it as a highlighter and just focus on the cheekbones, under your brows and the bridge of your nose.

$36

No comments:

Post a Comment