Monday, October 18, 2010

Instant Eye Lift

For awhile now, I've been desperately hunting for a good under eye concealer. I didn't need hardcore coverage, I just wanted something light to brighten up the under eye area. Most of the ones that I have used in the past were thick and while giving good coverage, it would often result in a cakey (creating even more wrinkles) or ashy look which would make me look even older.

Then someone at Sephora recommended Benefit's Ooh La Lift. This is Sephora's description of the product:
  • dream cream for the under-eye area
  • wonder eye cream that works like an instant eye lift
  •  magic pink balm gives eyes an instant brightening boost
Those words were enough to hook me in.

I dab the applicator on the back of my hand and use my hand as a palette. With my finger, I lightly dab under my eyes and apply in a swoosh from under my eyes to up the side of the eye. This gives the illusion that your eyes are being pulled upward. Hence the "instant eye lift".

Of course lots of water and sleep doesn't hurt either.

$22

No comments:

Post a Comment