Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Shiseido MAQuillAGE Double Brow Creator

I was at the spa one day with one of my most beautiful and stylish friends, YC. As we were touching up our makeup I realized that I had forgotten my eyebrow pencil. I asked if I could borrow hers and I was presented with a beautiful sleek little brow pencil. I exclaimed that I loved it, as I do with everything that she owns, and demanded to know where I could get one for myself. She tells me Tokyo. Damn! This occurred a few months ago.

Today I met with YC once again at the spa and she presented to me this adorable little package. I'm a sucker for presentation and I just love how the department stores in Tokyo have a flair for making everyday items seem so luxurious and beautiful.


This brow pencil is from the MAQuillAGE line from Shiseido. Judging by the website, this line seems to be available only in Asia. This is extremely unfortunate because everything on the website looks so sleek and gorgeous. Look at this packaging! I'm over the moon about it. The pencil comes in three little packages. First you have the Holder, then the Pencil, then the Powder.


Not only are the pieces in their own little box, but they come in their own little plastic packaging, like candy! Then you assemble it. This is so later you don't have to buy the Holder again, just the refills as you need them.


I love that the pencil end is so skinny so you can really be precise when drawing in your brows. There's a powder smudger on the other end which is so light and natural.


Here is the finished product! So sleek, it feels like a fancy pen when you hold it in your hand. Thank you YC for this beautiful gift! You are so generous! I know it wasn't cheap! I am so in love with it, that I had to share it on this blog. YC, I have you to thank for the birth of this Strawberry and Lemons spin-off blog! If any of you ever find yourself in Asia, or have friends traveling to Asia, I highly recommend this product. The color that I use is a medium brown and the number is BR611.

No comments:

Post a Comment