Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Original MOROCCANOIL Oil Treatment

This stuff is truly amazing! They advertise this product everywhere, for a reason. Fashion magazines, stylists and celebs are always raving about this product. I used to think, oil on my hair? No thanks. I wanted light bouncy Sassoon hair! Not greasy weighed down limp locks.

Then summer rolled around and my hair was feeling so fried from being in the sun and out by the pool too. A lady at the beauty supply store suggested this product and guaranteed that I would be happy with it. I was a little resistant, but intrigued. I thought, maybe it was an updated version of those VO5 hot oil treatments from the eighties. I also wanted to know what the fuss was about.

I am SO happy that I tried it! I am completely obsessed with it. I use a little after the shower on damp hair and it produces shiny, smooth, super soft and bouncy hair. It makes your hair feel so healthy and it speeds up the drying process. A little goes a long way. But you don't have to worry about putting too much on, because your hair won't feel weighed down or greasy. It also leaves a yummy coconuty scent that reminds me of vacationing. Now I'm guaranteeing that you'll like it!

Beauty supply store its $39. But you can probably find it cheaper online. Look at the label carefully. There are a few different options for different colored hair.

1 comment:

  1. i've been using this too for the last few weeks after hearing so much about it--pretty happy with it, but think it probably is best suited for people who don't have super thick/frizzy hair like mine :)
    -emily

    ReplyDelete