Thursday, October 14, 2010

Paradoxal - Your Nail Color for Fall


I'm totally obsessed with this nail polish color from Chanel! My Sister brought it with her on a recent trip and was raving about it. In the bottle it looks like a sparkly dark plum. I took one look and was not into it at all. I'm not a fan of sparkle and I don't really like purple. She urged me to try it, saying that it looks different on than in the bottle. One swipe and I was hooked! It looks completely different on! It almost looks more gray than purple and the color seems to change in different light. I guess that's the paradox! It's a more exciting version of "greige" that is so popular these days.


In the above photo, I put my hand near other dark colored objects to help you see the true color of the polish better. My camera does not do the shade justice, but if you want to get a better idea, check it out next time you're in a department store. I promise you will love it!

Once again, Chanel has given us a beautifully unique color. It is perfect for fall!

$23

No comments:

Post a Comment